Mini Spinach Balls
- 1 pkgs. stove top stuffing
- 1-2/3 cups hot water
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained and patted dry.
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms (use fresh)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 4 eggs
Heat oven to 400 degrees
Mix stuffing mix, hot water (add 1 cup to check consistency, add additional water a little at a time) and butter in large bowel until blended
Add remaining ingredients; mix lightly.
Shape into 60 (1") balls. Place in single layer on 2 rimmed baking sheets sprayed with cooking spray.
Bale 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
Prepare and bake spinach balls as directed; cool completely. Place in freezer-weight resealable plastic bags. Freeze up to 3 months. When ready to serve, thaw in refrigerator. Place on baking sheets and bake in 400 degree over 10 to 15 minutes or until heated through.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (897 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups 4.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Secretly Healthy Spinach Dip aka... 4.5/5 (137 Votes)
- Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts 4.6/5 (128 Votes)