Chorizo And Potato Fritta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups thinly-sliced onions
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 pound chorizo sausage small diced
- 2 cups small-diced white potatoes blanched
- 8 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon finely-chopped fresh parsley leaves
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
In a large non-stick ovenproof sauté pan, over medium heat, add the oil. When the oil is hot, add the onions. Season with salt and pepper. Sauté until caramelized, about 8 minutes. Add the sausage and sauté for 2 minutes. Add the potatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Continue to sauté for 1 minute.
In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs until frothy. Season with salt and pepper. Using the back of a spoon, lightly press the chorizo/potato mixture over the bottom of the pan. Pour in the egg mixture.
Place in the oven and bake until the center is firm to the touch, about 15 to 20 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and cool slightly. Slice into individual servings and place on serving plates. Garnish with parsley.
This recipe yields 4 to 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Charred Red Onion And Balsamic... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Caramelized Onion Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Andouille And White Cheddar... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zurich Veal 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roast Stuffed Pork Tenderloin With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Rabbit Sausage Over Stewed... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Potato-Kale Soup With Turkey... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pan-Roasted Halibut With An... 0/5 (0 Votes)