Chex Mix (double recipe) *****
- 6 cups rice chex
- 6 cups wheat chex
- 6 cups corn chex
- 2 cups pretzels
- 2 cups bagel bites
- 2 cups peanuts
- 2 sticks butter
- 1/4 cup plus 1 T worecestershire sauce
- 1 T season salt
- 1 1/2 ts garlic powder
- 1 ts onion powder
1. Preheat oven to 325*
2. Mix SNACK ingredients in large roasting pan
3. Melt butter in microwave safe bowl. Add remaining SAUCE ingredients, stir well.
4. Pour sauce over snack mixture, stir well.
5. Bake in oven for 1 hour, stirring every 10-15 minutes.
6. While mixture is baking, line a large baking sheet with several layers of paper towels.
7. Take mixture out of oven and pour out onto paper towels to cool.