Potato Salad (from Cook's Corner)
- 5 pounds red skin potatoes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 small jar of dill pickle relish
- 1 small jar of green olives sliced (reserve juice for later)
- Chopped onion (optional, to taste)
- Chopped celery (optional, to taste)
Boil the potatoes until slightly tender. Cut into small cubes.
Mix together the mayonnaise, Miracle Whip, relish and green olives. Add salt, pepper and paprika to taste. Add chopped onion and chopped celery to taste.
Mix this with the potatoes. Add the juice from the olives if it's too dry.
Chill until ready to serve.
This is best the next day.