Grilled Corn, Avocado and Tomato Salad with Honey Lime Dressing.
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 ears of fresh sweet corn
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- HONEY LIME DRESSING
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- Sea salt and fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Dash of cayenne pepper
Adapted from facebook.com
Remove husks from corn and grill over medium heat for 10 minutes. The corn should have some brown spots and be tender and not mushy. Cut the corn off the cob then scrape the cob with the back of your knife to get the juices. Set aside and let cool. Slice the tomatoes in half. Dice the avocado and chop the cilantro.
HONEY LIME DRESSING
1. Add all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Set aside.
2. Combine the sliced tomatoes, avocado, cilantro and grilled corn and honey lime dressing and mix gently so everything is evenly coated. Be careful not to mash the avocados. Let the salad sit for 10-15 minutes to let flavors mingle.
You'll also love
- Best American Macaroni Salad 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Lemon Pepper Panko Crusted Fish 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Key Lime Pound Cake 4.2/5 (34 Votes)
- Potatoes Au Gratin 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Carrot Cake 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Corn Fritters 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Greek Tomato-Feta Quinoa Salad 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Chilled Fresh Corn Soup with King... 4.4/5 (27 Votes)