Pumpkin Oat Bread
This Pumpkin Oat Bread tastes greatly toasted, warm with butter, enjoy!
- 1 spray cooking spray, flour-variety recommended
- 1/2 cup regular butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, or more to taste
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups quick oats, uncooked
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 24 half walnuts
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Preheat oven to 350; Coat a 10x15 incg baking dish with cooking spray.
Using an electric mixer, in a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and pumpkin beat well. Add salt, pumpkin pie spice, flour, oats, and baking soda; mix thoroughly.
Pour batter into prepared baking dish and place walnuts halves on top so there will be half of a walnut in the center of each piece.
Bake until toothpick inserted in center of pan comes out clean, about 40 to 45 min.
Cool in pan and cut into 24 pieces Yields 1 piece per serving.
You'll also love
- Snickerdoodle Bread 4.2/5 (618 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman's Garlic Cheese Bread 4.5/5 (385 Votes)
- Pan-Grilled Halibut with... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Caramel apple dip 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Flat Roasted Chicken 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Spinach and Mushroom Medley 4/5 (1 Votes)
- IRISH SODA BREAD 1 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Walnut Asparagus Pesto 4/5 (1 Votes)