Michael Symon's Crispy Lime and Cilantro Chicken Wings
Like fried foods with a LOT of flavor? Then this savory dish is the one for you. Chicken Wings marinated in a spicy, tangy sauce - if you cook these, you'll have to turn people away it's so good!
- 3 Lb Chicken Wings
- 1 Tbsp Kosher Salt
- 1 Tsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 2 Limes (Juiced)
- 1/2 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Combine the kosher salt, sugar, paprika, lime juice, and extra virgin olive oil. Add the chicken wings and toss to coat. Place the wings in a gallon sized bag and marinate for 1-2 hours.
Preheat your oven to 350. After the wings have marinated, spread them out on a baking tray, with any liquid remaining from the marinade, and bake for 15-20 minutes until just about cooked through. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly.
When your fat is hot (360F), add the wings, deep frying until golden and crispy. Remove them onto some paper towels and season them with salt. Place them in a bowl; pour the sauce over the top,
You'll also love
- Cupcakes, Banana Cream Pie 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Teriyaki Chicken - NuWave oven 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Spiced Infused Pork Tenderloin -... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Blueberry Cheesecake Waffles 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Beef Tenderlion and Dijon Greens 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chicken/ Petto di Pollo al Amaretto 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chocolate Lemon Blueberry Biscotti 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Lemon Blueberry Balsamic... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)