5-Spice Slow-Cooker Pork Ribs
additional recipe for leftover….....loook….........Gingery Pork&Bok Choy Soup
- 3-4 pounds pork or beef ribs
- salt & ground black pepper
- coarse (granulated) garlic powder
- Chinese five-spice powder
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
Adapted from theclothesmakethegirl.com
Lay the ribs on a cutting board and sprinkle generously with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Now rub a good amount of five-spice powder onto the ribs. I didn’t measure, but I was pretty aggressive with it; the top of the ribs were pretty evenly brown with powder.
2. Measure the rice vinegar and the coconut aminos into the bottom of a slow cooker. Add the ribs, cover, and cook on high for about 6 hours or on low for 8-10. Really, you can’t cook them too long. They’re ribs; they’re very forgiving.
3. Chill the liquid left in the bottom of the slow cooker so the fat separates. Bring the remaining liquid to a boil, simmer for a few minutes, then use as a dipping sauce for the meat.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Best-Ever Barbecued Pork Ribs 4.5/5 (75 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ribs 4.5/5 (68 Votes)
- Sous Vide Thai Glazed Pork Ribs… 4.9/5 (11 Votes)