HCG Diet Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake
A delicious low carb version of Pumpkin Cheesecake, enjoy!
- 3/4 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup splenda
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, or more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 70mins
In a bow, combine the pecans (chopped fine) and almond flour (or Almond Meal). Stir melted butter into the nut mixture. Press the nut mixture into the bottom and 1 1/2-inches up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan and set aside.
In a bow, blend cream cheese with the sugar substitute until creamy. Add the rest of the ingredients except the eggs and mix well. Add eggs, one at a time until just blended. Pour over the crust.
Bake in a 325°F oven for 1 hour. Remove from oven. Run a knife around the outside edge of the pan to loosen the cheese cake from the sides, to keep it from cracking. Let cool completely. After it cools refrigerate the cheesecake overnight.
You'll also love
- Fig Jam 4.5/5 (68 Votes)
- WATERMELON CRAWL 4.4/5 (72 Votes)
- Baked Penne with Chicken,... 4.5/5 (68 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheesy Party Potatoes 4.4/5 (72 Votes)
- The Best Vegan Carrot Cake Recipe... 4.4/5 (75 Votes)
- The Ultimate Thanksgiving Leftover... 4.5/5 (70 Votes)
- Spooky Fireball Whiskey... 4.6/5 (58 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bundt Cake 4.5/5 (63 Votes)