Butter Steak a la Marinade
- 1 pkg. Adolph's Instant Meat Marinade
- 1 T. chopt parsley
- 1/2 stick butter, softened
- 2/3 c. cold water
- 3 pounds top round steak (one steak approx 1 3/4 inch thick)
- 1/2 stick butter
1. Blend 1/4 t. of Adolph's, parsley, and softened butter. Reserve in refrig.
2. Thoroughly blend dry Adolph's with cold water in shallow pan.
3. Place steak in marinade. Pierce all surfaces deep and thoroughly with a kitchen fork on both sides to drive flavor into whole steak. Marinade 15 minutes turning several times.
4. Remove steak from marinade; add melted butter to marinade.
5. place steak on grill 2" from hot coals; grill 20-25 minutes or to desired degree of doneness, turning frequently and basting often with marinade.
6. To serve: Place steak on platter; spread with marinade-parsley-butter mix from refrig. Slice steak diagonally across the grain into 1/4 " slices.