- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup nonfat or low-fat buttermilk or yogurt
- 2 cups Special K in coarse crumbs (1 cup)
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Butter flavored nonstick cooking spray
Rinse and pat dry chicken. Cut breasts crosswise into 8 equal portions then with cut side up use the palm of your hand to flatten each piece to ½ inch thickness. Put chicken and yogurt in zip lock bag. Coat chicken and refrigerate 2 to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
Mix crumbs pecans, and seasonings. Remove chicken from yogurt and shake off excess. Dip in crumb mixture coating both sides. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray and arrange the chicken in a single layer. Spray tops lightly and bake at 400 for about 25 minutes or until the chicken is crisp and golden on the outside and cooked through.
221 calories----6.8 grams fat ----10 grams carb