My Mud Pie
- 1 1/2 cups evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 quarts ice cream
- Chocolate cookies---Nabisco wafers-hydrox-oreos—about 20
- 3-4 Tablespoons butter melted
- (3 Tablespoons sugar if you use Nabisco Wafers)
Crumb cookies- mix with melted butter. Pat lightly in to bottom of a spring form pan.
Heat milk, chocolate chips and marshmallows over medium heat until mixture thickens. Add salt. Let cool. Slice ice cream in chunks about 1” thick. Lay over cookie crust. Cover with 1/2 chocolate. Repeat.
Freeze until firm. Top with whipped cream and nuts. Almonds are great.