- 1 package (1 ounce) unflavored gelatin 1/2 teaspoon “W” Sauce
- 1/4 cup cold water 3 cups chopped broccoli-slightly cooked and drained
- 1 cup chicken stock 3 green onions
- 3 Tablespoons lemon juice 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- salt and freshly ground pepper 4 hard boiled eggs
Soften gelatin in cold water. Bring chicken stock to a boil in a saucepan. Remove from heat. Stir in softened gelatin and let cool slightly, then stir until dissolved. Add lemon juice, salt, pepper and “W” sauce and whisk until blended. Add broccoli, eggs, green onions and mayonnaise and blend well. Pour the mixture into oiled mold. Chill until set 4 hours or overnight. Unmold to serve.
Altered ingredients: add 1 ½ cups cubed chicken---1 ½ cups broccoli---no lemon juice ¼ cup mayonnaise + ½ cup nonfat yogurt----1 Tablespoon “W” sauce-----omit salt