Chicken Soup by Claudia
- 50 oz Can of Chicken Broth
- 1 box Rice A Roni Chicken Flavor Rice
- 4 ea chicken breasts or thighs skin on
- 3 ea carrots, celery and onion -- chopped coarse - fla
- 8 oz shell pasta -- dry
- 3 ea carrots, onions, whatever you want in soup
Put chicken in sauce pot with vegetables to cover with water. Simmer for a couple of hours, cooking the chicken to fall off the bones. Remove chicken to cool. Remove vegetables, discard. Discard the skin on the chicken, pull off bone. Save the broth that formed and add the can of Chicken Broth. Add the 2nd group of vegetables. Bring to boil and simmer for a while. Add chicken, Rice a Roni and Noodles. Bring to boil and simmer for 20 minutes or noodles are done. Serve! Yum!