- 75 ml (5 tbsp) butter, divided
- 750 ml (3 cups) fresh bread crumbs
- a garlic clove, minced
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) fresh parsley, chopped
- 24 oysters
- 150 ml (2/3 cup) freshly grated parmesan cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
1. Preheat oven to 410 degrees F. Grease a baking sheet with sides or large ovenproof pan.
2. Melt 3 tbsp butter in fry pan over medium heat. Add bread crumbs and garlic. Stir until golden brown. Stir in parsley.
3. Spread about 2/3 of the bread crumb mixture in the bottom of the baking pan and arrange oysters on top.
4, Mix the rest of the bread crumbs with the parmesan and top the oysters. Dot the top with remaining butter.
5. Bake for 15 minutes.