Taste of Texas Shrimp and Pasta Salad
The Taste of Texas is one of the best places to get a steak, or piece of pecan pie. Here is a recipe that is similar to their shrimp and pasta salad. Made ahead of time this salad gets better and better as the flavors mingle together. Vermicelli, green onions, Pickapeppa sauce, shrimp, and more make for a wonderful recipe for a light dinner, or even the perfect salad to bring to a pot luck dinner.
- 6 oz. dry Vermicelli, cooked
- 6 Green Onions, thinly chopped
- 4 tsp. Pickapeppa Sauce
- 1 lb. Cooked Bay Shrimp
- 3 Hard Cooked Eggs, chopped (optional)
- 1 C. Light Mayonnaise
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Adapted from copykat.com
1. Drain cooked Vermicelli, rinse with cool water and set aside to cool.
2. Toss lightly with green onion. Add Pickapeppa sauce, shrimp, eggs, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper. Toss again lightly.
3. Refrigerate for 24 hours before serving.