Lettuce, Tomato, & Beef Wrap
- 1 lettuce leaf
- 1/4 tomato, medium
- 2 tablespoons sour cream, reduced fat
- 1 teaspoon horseradish sauce
- 1 low carb whole wheat tortilla, 6"
- 4 1/2 ounces roast beef, lean, deli-style
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 4 fluid ounces orange juice
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
•Wash and chop lettuce and tomato.
•Mix sour cream and horseradish; spread over tortilla.
•Top prepared tortilla with chopped lettuce and tomato. Top with beef and oregano.
•Fold two opposite sides of tortilla in towards the center, and roll up from one of the remaining ends.
•Enjoy wrap with a small glass of orange juice.
You'll also love
- Turkey Stuffing Divan 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin Stuffed with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salad: Grilled Peach with Balsamic... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Herb Roasted Baby Boomer Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cabbage Rolls II 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach Dip with Havarti Cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Corned Beef with Jezebel Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)