Green Chili Casserole
- 1 4 ounce whole green chilies
- 1/2 pound sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 pund Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- 2 eggs and 2 Tablespoons flour
- 1 small can evaporated milk
- 1 small can tomato sauce
Place chilies on bottom of greased casserole dish 8x8. Top with cheddar. Combine milk, eggs, flour and blend in blender. pour over chilies and cheese. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 or until set. Remove from oven and top with jack cheese then tomato sauce. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes more.