Peggy's Sour Cream Beef Noodle Casserole
Family favorite. Freeze for encores.
- 8 oz. package egg noodles
- 2 T. margarine
- 1 pound hamburger meat--can double
- 1 8 oz can tomato sauce--also double
- 1 t. salt
- 1/4 t. garlic salt
- 1/8 t. pepper
- 1 c. cottage cheese
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 3/4 c. shredded cheddar cheese
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
Saute meat in butter. Add tomato sauce and spices. Cook noodles. Drain noodles. Add sour cream, cottage cheese, and spring onions to the noodles.
Place layer of noodles in bottom of buttered casserole. Top with layer of meat sauce. Repeat and repeat. Top with grated cheese.
Bake 350 for 25-30 minutes, depending on how deep the layers.
You'll also love
- Apricot-Tarragon Ice Cream 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Raspberry Dream Cake 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Spiced Infused Pork Tenderloin -... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Italian Chicken Soup with... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Lamb & Sweet Potato Stew 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Bacon and Butternut Pasta 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Chilled Thai... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Beef & Bean Burritos 5/5 (2 Votes)