HCG Diet (P3) Oopsie Cake Roll
These HCG Diet (P3) Oopsie Cake Rolls are scrumptiously good!
- OOPSIE BATTER:
- 8 eggs, separated
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- Pinch cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (or preferred flavor)
- 1/4 cup sweetner
- Sugar free flavored syrup
- Dash salt
- 6 ounce cream cheese (You can also use 4 ounces Ricotta cheese and 2 ounces of cream cheese)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, or use any preferred flavoring
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup Splenda
- Fresh fruit (optional)
- LIGHTER SIDE CHOCOLATE GLAZE:
- 2 Lindt 80% dark chocolate squares
- 1 tablespoons davincis vanilla sugar free syrup
- 2 small packets Splenda
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
Whip the egg whites and cream of tartar until soft peaks form. Set aside.
Then beat the softened cream cheese with the egg yolks until creamy and add sweetener, salt, liquid sugar free syrup and vanilla extract. Fold gently into egg whites.
Spread the oopsie batter onto a greased jelly roll pan and bake in a 300 degree oven for 30 minutes. Let it cool 15 minutes. Rolled on a tea-towel sprinkled with Cinnamon or any other sf powder and "rolled" in the towel for 20 minutes, then unroll the cake.
While cake cools, mix together filling ingredients. Spread the filling leaving about 1/4 inch space around. Roll up. Prepare Chocolate glaze (instructions below) and allow to cool before pouring on top of cake roll. The glaze will firm up nicely. Put in the refrigerator to chill for at least an hour.
In a microwavable bowl, combine glaze ingredients. Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir well. Store leftover glaze in refrigerator, covered.