Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
Indulge your sweet tooth for only 17 calories per strawberry! These pretty little desserts are so cute, so sweet and so romantic for a unique Valentine’s Day treat! This recipe can be made ahead of time and kept in the refrigerator. It’s perfect for a make-ahead Valentine’s Party snack or just a treat that can be waiting for you in the fridge when cravings strike!
- 12 fresh strawberries
- 1/8 tsp of vanilla extract
- 4 Tbsp of fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 3 tsp Stevia (or any zero calorie sweetener)
- 1 low-fat graham cracker crushed into crumbs
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from skinnymom.com
1. Cut the tops off the strawberries and with a sharp knife cut an X – do not cut through the strawberry. Gently remove a little strawberry from the center.
2. In a small bowl mix – cream cheese, Stevia and vanilla.
3. Place mixture into a pastry bag or a plastic bag with the tip cut off and pipe in the filling.
4. Roll top of strawberries in graham cracker crumbs.