Lemon Chicken with Potatoes
- 3 T butter
- 2 T packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (28 oz) boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 lb baby red potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, cut into large pieces
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Preparation time 17mins
Cooking time 60mins
Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 13x9 inch (3 quart) baking dish with cooking spray.
Meanwhile, in 10 inch nonstick skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter over medium high heat. In small bowl, stir together brown sugar, Italian seasoning and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt. Sprinkle over chicken thighs.
Cook chicken thighs in skillet 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown and crispy.
Arrange chicken thighs, potatoes, onions and lemon slices in baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter, and drizzle over mixture.
Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender and juice of chicken is clear when thickest part is cut (at least 165°F).
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (888 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Oven-Roasted Smoked Sausage &... 4.4/5 (423 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (231 Votes)