Easy Bake Ham Steak
- Original recipe makes 2 servings
- 1 cup water, or more as needed
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 5 whole cloves or 1/8 tsp. ground cloves
- 2 slices ham steak - or use one and cut ingredients in half
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
Mix water, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and cloves in a baking dish. Arrange ham steaks in baking dish, coating with sugar mixture. Add more water as needed to cover ham.
May cover pan loosely with foil. Turn half way through baking time.
Bake in preheated oven until ham is tender, 35 to 45 minutes.