MUSHROOM LARB (THAI MUSHROOM LETTUCE WRAPS)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 lb mixed mushrooms, roughly chopped (I used shiitake, cremini, and white)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro plus extra for serving
- 3 tbsp minced red onion
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh mint or basil
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp roasted rice powder (don't skip this!)
- 2 tbsp lime juice (plus extra lime wedges for serving)
- 2 tbsp fish sauce (substitute soy sauce for vegetarian)
- 1 tsp chili garlic sauce
- cabbage or lettuce leaves for serving
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from coffeeandquinoa.com
Heat olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and saute until they begin to brown and release their juices (6-8 minutes).
Remove from the heat and drain excess liquid. Place mushrooms in a large bowl. Stir in the cilantro, red onion, mint/basil, green onions, and rice powder.
Separately, mix together the lime juice, fish sauce, and chili garlic sauce. Stir into the mushroom mixture.
Serve with cabbage or lettuce leaves for scooping. Garnish with extra cilantro if desired. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (896 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken ‘n Spinach... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)
- Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups 4.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Secretly Healthy Spinach Dip aka... 4.5/5 (137 Votes)
- Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps 4.5/5 (102 Votes)