Cream Cheese Marbled Brownies
- 8 oz 62% Cocoa Bitter-sweet Chocolate Baking Bar
- 1 8oz pkg cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar divided
- 4 large eggs room temperature divided
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract divided
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup milk
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 65mins
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F. Grease 9 inch square baking pan.
- Melt chocolate following label melting instructions. Cool to room temperature.
- Beat cream cheese and quarter cup sugar in small mixer bowl until smooth.
- Beat in 1 egg and 1/2 tsp vanilla extract.
- Combine flour and salt in small bowl.
- Beat remaining sugar and butter in medium mixer bowl until creamy. Add remaining 3 eggs, milk and remaining vanilla extract; beat until well mixed.
- Beat in melted chocolate. Stir in flour mixture until blended.
- Spread into prepared baking pan. Drop tablespoons of cream cheese mixture randomly over chocolate mixture. Swirl mixtures deeply with spoon, pulling chocolate mixture up to surface.
- Bake for 33 - 38 min or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Cut into bars