Red Onion and Basil Baked Salmon
Prep. Time: 10-15 mins.
Cook Time: 10-15 mins.
Calories: 276 per serving
Makes 4 servings
- 4 Fillets of Fresh Salmon
- One Half Red Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Basil, Roughly Chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Finely Chopped
- One Half Cup of Dry White Wine
- 4 tsp. go Olive Oil
- Black Pepper To Taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from powerofvitality.com
Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
Pan sear salmon on flesh side up on hot non-stick pan for 20-30 seconds, then place salmon into a roasting tray skin side down.
In a bowl combine the onion, garlic, dry white wine, olive oil, and pepper together.
Spread the onion and garlic mixture evenly over the fish.
Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes.
Sprinkle basil over cooked fish.
Serve with steamed vegetables (optional).
You'll also love
- Chorizo Rice Skillet 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Rhubarb Cobbler 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Potato - Roasted 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Shrimp Avocado Salsa 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Grilled Shrimp Tacos Topped with... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Wasabi Salmon Burgers 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Fish Bake 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Roasted Tomatoes, Caramelized... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)