Yummy and good for you too!! I make mine a little bigger and make a sweet and spicy mustard dipping sauce to go with.
- 1 pkg(6 oz.)STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1-2/3 cupshotwater
- 1/4 cup(1/2 stick)butter or margarine
- 2 pkg(10 oz. each)frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained and patted dry
- 1 cupKRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cupchopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 smallonion, finely chopped
- 4 eggs
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Mix stuffing mix, hot water and butter in large bowl until well blended.
Add remaining ingredients; mix lightly. Shape into 60 (1-inch) balls. Place in single layer in 2 (15x10x1-inch) pans sprayed with cooking spray.
Bake 15 to 20 min. or until lightly browned.