Slow Cooker Pot Roast
From Campbell's Kitchen, this recipe is super simple to make. The crockpot liner is optional.
- 1 Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 medium red potatoes, cut in quarters
- 1 medium onion, cut in quarters
- 1 bag (16 ounces) fresh whole baby carrots
- 1 envelope (about 1 ounce) dry onion soup and recipe mix
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 boneless beef chuck pot roast (2 1/2 to 3 pounds)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 490mins
Adapted from campbellskitchen.com
1. Place the slow cooker liner into a 5-quart slow cooker according to the liner package directions.
2. Stir the water, potatoes, onion, carrots and soup mix in the cooker. Season the beef with the black pepper and thyme. Place the beef into the cooker.
3. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours* or until the beef is fork-tender and the vegetables are tender.