Chicken Salad with Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato
You can serve this over crisp lettuce or as a wrap. Both are delicious.
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 5 slices bacon
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 12 leaves romaine lettuce
- 1 avocado - peeled, seeded and sliced
Adapted from allrecipes.com
1.Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside to cool.
2.Prepare the dressing by mixing together the mayonnaise, parsley, green onions, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
3.In a medium bowl, stir together the chicken breast, tomatoes and bacon. Pour dressing over chicken mixture and toss well to coat. Refrigerate until chilled; serve over lettuce leaves and garnish with avocado slices.
You'll also love
- Radish Mango Salad 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- French Chicken Salad with Green... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Moroccan Braised Beef 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Orange Beef Stir Fry 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Italian Sausage Bites with Arugula... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin with Herbed... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Creamy Orzo with Feta & Sun-Dried... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Gluten Free Fried Green Tomatoes 4.6/5 (7 Votes)