STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST WITH OLIVES
STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS WITH OLIVES
- Hi all,
- Since I asked for some recipes, here one I've made a few times that combined a couple of similar ones I found in different places.
- It is pretty to serve for company or just for you.
- Also easy to make. Made this tonight.
- 2 servings. Cook time 30 mins+
- 1/3 c lemon juice
- 1/3 c or less extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbls Greek seasoning
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 2 6 oz skinless boneless chicken breasts hal
- 1 4 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 6 chopped sundried
- tomatoes ( I use oil based)
- I actually use a mixture of olives, kalamata, green, black or whatever
- or none. I use about 2 Tbls olives.
- 1 TB Oil from tomatoes or EVO
Preheat oven 375 F (190 C)
Remove chicken from marinade and discard remaining marinade. Divide stuffing mixture onto each piece of chicken.
Fold the edges of the chicken over filling and secure with toothpicks.
Place in baking dish seam-side down.
Bake in oven until chicken is no longer pink, about 30 mins. Remember to remove toothpicks.
You'll also love
- Peachy Mayo Turkey Burgers 0/5 (0 Votes)
- TURKEY A LA KING 0/5 (0 Votes)
- My Most Requested Salad... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pickled Asparagus 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Herbed Faux-Tisserie Chicken And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salt and Pepper Chicken Wings 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Artichoke & Almond-Stuffed Chicken... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon-and-Herb-Marinated Grilled... 0/5 (0 Votes)