Salmon with Hoisin Glaze
From cooking light.
Prep time: 20 min
- 2 tbs hoisin sauce
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- .5 tsp dark sesame oil
- 4 filets salmon (6oz)
- Cooking spray
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Lemon rind
Adapted from myrecipes.com
1. Preheat oven to 400
2. Combine first 3 ingredients. Add fish, turning to coat. Marinate for 8 minutes, turning occasionally.
3. Remove fish from marinade. Discard marinade. Place fish on baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle fish with sesame seeds. Bake at 400 for 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Garnish with lemon rind.
Garlicky snow peas. Heat 1 tsp canola oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Add 1 lb snow peas & 1/4 tsp salt; sauté for 2minutes. Stir in 2tsp of bottled minced garlic & 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper; sauté for 1 minute. Remove from heat, drizzle with 1/2 tsp dark sesame oil.
Also, may include yellow rice.
You'll also love
- Bacon Brussels Sprouts 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Sweet Potato - Perfect Casserole 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Chorizo and Shrimp Quesadillas... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Salt Cod Fritters Spicy Orange... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Fritas de Bacalhau (Pan-Fried Salt... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Broiled Salmon with... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)