- 1 (3oz) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 c sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 3/4 c brown sugar
- 1 T butter or margarine, melted
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 2/3 c coarsely chopped pecans
combine cream cheese and butter; blend in flour; chill about 1 hour. Shape into balls about 1 inch in diameter and press into tiny ungreased muffin tins.
Beat egg with wooden spoon; add brown sugar, melted butter, and vanilla. Mix well and stir in pecans. Pour into prepared shells and bake at 325 deg for about 25 minutes, cool before removing from pans.