- 1 lb ground beef 1 package taco seasoning or 2 Tablespoons of Homemade Taco Seasoning –> HERE is the recipe takes only 1 minute to make
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans or Black Beans
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 1 cup of corn ( thawed)
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, chopped1 tomato , chopped
- 1 avocado – cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup of diced onions
- 2 cups corn chips
Preheat oven to 350
Heat oil in a large skillet – add onions and green peppers and cook on medium heat till tender. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
Add beef and cook till no longer pink ( drain fat)
Add taco seasoning to beef and mix.
In a small bowl mix 1 cup of cheese and salsa together.
In a 8×8 dish place beef on the bottom
then layer the salsa cheese mixture
then layer with beans and corn
Last layer is the rest of the cheese
Place in the over for about 15 minutes – till the cheese is nice and melted.
Garnish with tomatoes, avocado and chips.