- 2 tablespoons butter $
- 2 medium-size sweet onions, chopped $
- Vegetable cooking spray $
- 1 medium-size Yukon gold potato, sliced
- 1 medium-size zucchini, sliced
- 4 plum tomatoes, sliced $
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper $
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted $
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese $
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Melt 2 Tbsp. butter in a medium skillet over medium heat; add onions, and sauté 10 to 12 minutes or until tender and onions begin to caramelize.
2. Spoon onions into a 10-inch quiche dish coated with cooking spray. Toss together potatoes and next 4 ingredients. Arrange potatoes, zucchini, and tomatoes in a single layer over onions, alternating and overlapping slightly. Drizzle with 2 Tbsp. melted butter. Cover with aluminum foil.
3. Bake at 375° for 30 minutes. Remove foil, and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Cajun Shrimp & Grits 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pecan & Apricot Couscous 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fuzzy Peach Martini 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach Dip (Knorr Leek) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Amish Carrot Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Warm Yukon Potato Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin Fluff - WW 1 PointPlus 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Zucchini and Sliced Potatoes... 0/5 (0 Votes)