French's Crunchy Onion Chicken
Rate this recipe
- 1 1/3 cups French's French fried onions or French's cheddar french fried onions
- 1 1/3 tbsp. flour
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 egg, beaten
- Pepper to taste
- Garlic Powder to taste
1. Crush French Fried Onions and Flour in a plastic bag.
2. Dip chicken into egg, pepper and garlic powder mixture, then coat in onion crumbs.
3. Bake 20 minutes at 400 degrees until cooked through.
You'll also love
Sweet Potato Chips with Caramelized Onion Dip
Beef Cheesesteak Burgers with Pickled Peppers, Onions, and Cucumber