- 3 tbs oil
- 1 lb of ground chicken or turkey
- 1/4 lb to 1/2 lb ground sausage
- 2 tbs dark chili powder
- 1 tbs cumin
- 2 tbs worcestershire sauce
- dash cayenne pepper
- 1-3 tbs hot sauce (as desired)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 14.5oz can zesty jalepeno tomato sauce
- 14.5oz can tomato sauce
- corn kernels (or whatever vegetables desired) - optional
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Heat deep pot with oil. Add onion and cook until carmelized. Add meat.
Season meat with chili powder, cumin, worcestershire sauce and hot sauce.
Break up meat into small crumbles.
Brown meat. Add tomato sauces and bring to a boil.
Add corn kernels (or whatever vegetables). Let simmer for 10 minutes. Add cayenne pepper.
Adjust seasoning and serve with tortilla chips.