The Greatest Queso That Ever Lived
When we say this recipe is for The Greatest Queso That Ever Lived, we mean it. Super Bowl parties, cookouts, reunions. Any event you can think of, this queso is perfect for it! And let's be honest, you really don't need a reason to make queso.
- 1 (32-ounce) block Velveeta cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (10-ounce) can Rotel
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 pound ground beef or sausage (or a combination of both)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Brown ground beef or sausage (or both) in a pan over medium heat and set aside.
Cut up the Velveeta and cream cheese into cubes and place into a crock pot.
Pour in the Rotel and the cream of mushroom soup and stir ingredients together. Place the crock pot on low setting for an hour, letting the ingredients meld.
After about 30 minutes, add the browned meat and continue to let cook, stirring as needed.
You'll also love
- Velveeta Ultimate Nachos 4.4/5 (61 Votes)
- Tater-Tot Casserole 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Spinach and Tortellini Soup 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Mom's Mac and Cheese 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Shepherd's Pie Slow Cooker 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Ground Beef and Potatoes 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Easy Sausage, Potato and Sauerkraut 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Sausage, Cannellini, and Tomato... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Biscuits and Gravy Casserole 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Beef Fromage 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Creamy Queso 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Hearty Logger's Chili with Sausage 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Potatoes Aux Gratin with Ham 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Rice Casserole with Sausage 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Brunch for a Bunch 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp Stock 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tortillas whole wheat 0/5 (0 Votes)
- INSTANT POT CHEESEBURGER MAC 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mustard and Gingerbread Ice Cream 0/5 (0 Votes)