Cauliflower and Crab Chowder
- 2 c. cauliflower flowerets
- 1 (14.7 oz) can chicken broth
- 1/2 c. chopped red pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp. finely shredded lemon peel
- 1 1/2 c. fat free half and half or milk
- 3 tbsp. flour
- 1 pkg. imitation crab flakes
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh dill weed (optional)
In a large saucepan combine cauliflower, broth, bell pepper, and lemon peel. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Cover and simmer 6-8 mins or till cauliflower is crisp-tender.
Stir together half and half and flour. Stir in cauliflower mixture. Bring to boil.
Gently stir in crabmeat. Heat through. Season w/ salt and pepper. Sprinkle w/ dill weed, if desired. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Seared Shrimp, Scallop and Grape... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Cafe Rio Lime Rice 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Spaghetti Casserole topped with... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Baked Shrimp Mayo 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Cauliflower Popcorn 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Joe's Stone Crab Mustard Sauce 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- CHARLIE'S CRAB SIZZLER SPINACH 4.5/5 (2 Votes)