Baked Potato Casserole
- 8 medium potatoes [about 31b) peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2 shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 slices turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled, divided
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- Sliced green onions [optional)
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Place potatoes in large saucepan. Cover with water; bring to a boil. Cook over medium-high heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender; drain.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 3-quart casserole dish.
Return potatoes to saucepan; add evaporated milk, sour cream, salt and pepper. Beat with hand- held mixer until smooth. Stir in 1-1/2 cups cheese and half of bacon. Spoon mixture into prepared casserole dish.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through. Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese, remaining bacon and green onions. Bake for on additional 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.