HCG Diet (P3) Almond Flour Muffins
- 2 cups almond flour/almond meal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 about 1/3 cup splenda (to taste)
1) Preheat oven to 350 F.
2) Butter a muffin tin. You can really do it with any size, but I'm basing the recipe on a 12-muffin tin.
3) Mix dry ingredients together well.
4) Add wet ingredients and mix thoroughly (You don't want strings of egg white in there and you don't have to worry about "tunnels" when you are using almond meal).
5) Put in muffin tins (about 1/2 to 2/3 full) and bake for about 15 minutes.
Variations: Add 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries for blueberry muffins. For apricot muffins, take a teaspoon of sugar-free apricot jam on each muffin and push it in slightly (it will sink more during baking).