White bean and garlic scapes dip
- 1/3 cup sliced garlic scapes (3 to 4)
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice, more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt, more to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, more for drizzling.
1. In a food processor, process garlic scapes with lemon juice, salt and pepper until finely chopped. Add cannellini beans and process to a rough purée.
2. With motor running, slowly drizzle olive oil through feed tube and process until fairly smooth. Pulse in 2 or 3 tablespoons water, or more, until mixture is the consistency of a dip. Add more salt, pepper and/or lemon juice, if desired.
3. Spread out dip on a plate, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with more salt.
You'll also love
- D'amico & Son's Turkey with Dried... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Black Cherry Sherry Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zucchini Rissoles 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Polish Cabbage Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- TimberLodge Garlic Butter 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Black Eyed Peas & Green Beans 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken with Black Beans and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Elephant Garlic Mashed... 0/5 (0 Votes)