Sweet Potato Nuggets
- 2/3 c. light brown sugar
- 2 T chili powder
- 10 thawed chicken tenders, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Uncooked bacon strips - cut into thirds
Mix together the brown sugar and chili powder and set aside.
Wrap one piece of the bacon around a piece of chicken and secure with a toothpick.
Roll in the brown sugar mixture.
Place on shallow, greased sheet pan.
Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Dijon Crusted Halibut 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Herbed Pesto Chicken with Linguini 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sausage Lentil One Pot Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Oven roasted pumpkin crisps 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crab and Corn Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- STUFFED BAKED POTATOES 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Biscuits 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Coconut-Pecan Sweet Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)