OVEN ROASTED CORNED BEEF
Oven Roasted Corned Beef and Vegetables
- Corned beef
- New potatoes
Place brisket on rack in roasting pan. Add enough water to touch top of rack. Cover tightly. Place in preheated 350 degree oven. Bake 1 hour. Add vegetables if desired, potatoes, carrots and cabbage. Cover and continue baking until fork tender. Total cooking time 2-3 hours, depending on size.
Glaze: Remove all liquid and brisket and vegetables. Mix 1 cup brown sugar with small amount of currant jelly and shred on top of brisket, return brisket to oven for 1/2 hour. NOTE: Roast meat one hour, add potatoes and roast another hour. Then add cabbage and roast another hour or until tender.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (704 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (666 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Bacon & Corn Chowder 4.5/5 (279 Votes)
- Zucchini & Sweet Corn Casserole 4.5/5 (191 Votes)
- Halloween Candy Corn Cupcakes 4.5/5 (133 Votes)