Pork Loin – Herb Crusted
- 3 T grainy Dijon mustard
- 2 T butter, melted or olive oil
- 1 T honey
- 1/4 c chopped fresh dill
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 T grated lemon peel (about 2 lemons)
- 1 boneless pork loin (about 4 lbs.)
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. In med. bowl whisk together mustard, butter and honey. In another bowl, combine dill, green onions, and lemon peel.
3. Sprinkle pork all over with 2 tsp kosher salt and ½ tsp pepper. Brush generously with mustard mixture. Transfer half of herb mixture to bowl; refrigerate. Coat pork with remaining herb mixture, pressing to adhere
4. Place pork on rack in sm. Roasting pan. Roast 1 to 1 hr and 10 min. until meat thermometer reaches 145. Remove from oven and let stand 15 min. To serve sprinkle roast with reserved herb mixture before slicing.