Chinese Oven Fried Pork Chops
- 1 Teaspoon Water or orange juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder oregano,
- 1 1/2 Cups Bread Crumbs dried
- 1/8 Teaspoon Ground Ginger or 1 tablespoon chopped crystallized ginger
- 1 Egg beaten
- 3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce low sodium
- 4 Pork Chops lean, well trimmed
1. Spray jelly roll pan with non-fat cooking spray.
2. Beat egg, soy sauce, water, ginger and garlic powder in pie plate.
3. Dip chops into egg mixture; roll in bread crumbs.
4. Arrange in single layer on prepared pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
5. Turn, bake 20 minutes longer or until chops are tender.