Grilled Tuna with Olive Relish
A simple relish of parsley and olives jazzes up grilled tuna. Make it a meal: Serve with grilled vegetables and steamed new potatoes.
- Olive Relish:
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup chopped pitted imported black olives, such as kalamata
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Grilled Tuna:
- 1 3/4 pounds tuna steak, trimmed and cut into 6 portions
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
Adapted from eatingwell.com
To prepare olive relish: Combine parsley, olives, celery, garlic, oregano, lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
To grill tuna: Preheat grill to medium-high.
Rub tuna all over with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill the tuna until seared on both sides and just cooked through, about 4 minutes per side. Serve with Olive Relish and lemon wedges.
Make Ahead Tip: The olive relish (Step 1) will keep for up to 1 hour.
You'll also love
- Beet and Quinoa Salad with... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Roasted Carrots with Sage and... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Grilled Swordfish with Sautéed... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Southern Style BBQ Fish Taco with... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Chicken and Olive Enchiladas 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Creamy Tuna and Shells Casseroles 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Spinach & Artichoke Tuna Melts 4.5/5 (4 Votes)