- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 onions, thinly sliced, separated into rings
- 8 hamburger patties (1/4 lb. each)
- 3 tablespoons A-1 Steak Sauce
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 8 hamburger buns, partially split
- 8 slices cheddar cheese.
Adapted from food.com
1. Preheat grill to medium heat.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
3. Add onions; cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Cover with lid. Simmer 20 minute or until onions are golden brown, stirring frequently.
5. Meanwhile, grill patties 5 minute on each side or until medium doneness (160ºF). Stir steak sauce into onion mixture.
6. Place 1 tomato slice and burger on bottom half of each bun; cover with 1 slice cheese, 3 tablespoons of the onion mixture and top of bun.