Turkey Hash Patties
- 2 T vegetable oil
- 1 small red onion
- 1.5 c roast turkey, finely chopped
- 1 c cooked string beans, cut into 1/4" pieces
- 3 c mashed potatoes
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/4 t pepper
- Fresh parsley
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from oprah.com
1. In a nonstick skillet, heat 1T oil over med heat.
2. Add 1 small red onion, chopped, & cook until soft, about 4 minutes.
3. Transfer to a bowl w/turkey, string beans, and mashed potatoes.
4. Season w/salt & pepper & form mixture into 8 patties.
5. Heat the other 1T oil over med-high heat.
6. Cook patties until golden, flipping once, about 5 min.
7. Garnish w/fresh parsley & serve w/salad.