5-Ingredient Blueberry Cobbler
Try a fruity dessert you can enjoy warm from the oven - it's ready in just 30 minutes!
- 1 can (21 oz) blueberry pie filling
- 1 cup Bisquick Heart Smart® mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup fat-free (skim) milk
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, softened
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
1 Heat oven to 400°F. In ungreased 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish, spread pie filling. Bake 10 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir Bisquick mix, 1 tablespoon of the sugar, the milk and butter with wire whisk or fork until soft dough forms.
3 Drop dough by 5 spoonfuls onto warm pie filling. Sprinkle tops of biscuits with remaining 1 tablespoon sugar.
4 Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until topping is light golden brown.
* Heating the blueberries before adding the cobbler topping ensures that the dough bakes through completely.
* Use your favorite fruity pie filling.