Peach & Raspberry Cobbler
Who doesn't like a warm from the oven cobbler with peaches and raspberries!? Top this summertime favorite with frozen yogurt or ice cream and dig in!
- 2 1/2 cups sliced fresh peaches
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly butter bottom and side of 9x1.5-inch deep-dish pie plate or 2-quart casserole.
Mix peaches, raspberries, granulated sugar, cornstarch and nutmeg in large bowl. Let stand 10 minutes. Spoon into pie plate.
Stir together remaining ingredients in same bowl until dough forms. Drop dough by spoonfuls onto fruit mixture. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until fruit is bubbly and topping is deep golden brown and thoroughly baked.
Frozen sliced peaches and raspberries, thawed, can be used instead of the fresh.
Top this summertime favorite with frozen yogurt or ice cream.
Sprinkle decorating sugar crystals over the top of the cobbler dough just before baking.
You'll also love
- Easter Bunny Racers 4.5/5 (170 Votes)
- Baked French Toast Muffins 4.5/5 (95 Votes)
- Apple Apricot Tart 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Blueberry, Oatmeal & Flaxseed... 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Creamy Garlic, Cannellini Bean &... 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Glazed Doughnuts 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Truffles 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- FRESH PEACH CAKE 4.2/5 (16 Votes)